Lynchburg Retail Merchants Association Website Design
The Lynchburg Retail Merchants Association approached Swift about making their website more functional and fixing a problem with the mobile version of the site. Swift recommended a new build to add value to RMA’s investment in their website. Swift combined a Google Maps connected interactive directory of local businesses and with eCommerce capabilities and advertising space to return revenue to RMA.
Swift is prepared with unique solutions to problems. We were able to add features previously unthought of to the table and execute them to the benefit of RMA. Not only is this site now a resource for RMA members, but also the local community.
Swift developed a website solution including:
- Interactive Google Maps business directory
- Secure card processing
- SSL security certificate
- Mobile layout
- Membership application
- Advertising ROI
- Sale of downloadable tickets to events
As a result of this project Lynchburg RMA:
- Modernized their website
- Added value to their members
- Established advertising opportunities
- Returned revenue invested through ads
- Streamlined membership process
- Allowed for sale of event tickets
- To promote the common interests of our member businesses in the greater Lynchburg area
- To educate consumers on the importance of buying local to ensure the quality success and vitality of our community
- To support reasonable and proper laws protecting the interests of businesses in Virginia.
- Special emphasis is directed towards fostering understanding of retailing, free trade, and free enterprise in order to provide laws that have a positive impact for business owners.